PFM Automotive is now a Dytech company! Dytech Auto Group is a rapidly growing auto repair/service company with locations in Michigan, Illinois and Wisconsin. We have been in business since 1984 and love what we do! Today, the Dytech Auto Group story, once told through a single leader with passion, is now told through the success of their partners, the testimonials of shop owners, and its group of thriving employees and shops.
We have a full-time opening at our shop in Indianapolis, IN for an experienced Service Advisor. We are looking for CAREER-MINDED individuals. Previous experience is preferred…but NOT REQUIRED for the service advisor position!
- Greeting customers and obtaining information on their vehicle needs.
- Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Providing customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car.
- Managing and overseeing the shop workflow and schedule.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments.
- Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
Here are some of the other traits that we look for in a Superstar Service Advisor:
- Ethics & Honesty
- A goal-orientated mindset
- A positive attitude
- Sales & telephone skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Sharing our company culture
- Superior customer service skills
- Integrity, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic required
- Willing to learn
- Be a team player
- Receptive to new ideas
Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Service Advisor applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
For a Service Advisor, We Offer:
- Great pay PLUS bonus plan
- Employee discounts
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with generous Company match
- Health, RX, dental, and vision plans
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Continuing education/training opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Most importantly, we treat our people like family!