Perry Automotive - Mishawaka is now a Dytech company! Dytech Auto Group is a rapidly growing auto repair/service company with locations in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin. We have been in business since 1984 and love what we do! Today, the Dytech Auto Group story, once told through a single leader with passion, is now told through the success of their partners, the testimonials of shop owners, and its group of thriving employees and shops.
We have an amazing, full-time opening at our busy shop located at 13701 Mckinley Hwy Ste 1, Mishawaka, IN 46545 for an Automotive Service Advisor. We are looking for CAREER-MINDED individuals. Previous Automotive Service Advisor experience is REQUIRED for this position!
- Greeting customers and obtaining information on their vehicle needs.
- Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Providing customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car.
- Managing and overseeing the shop workflow and schedule.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments.
- Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
Here are some of the other traits that we look for in a Superstar Service Advisor:
- Ethics & Honesty
- A goal-orientated mindset
- A positive attitude
- Sales & telephone skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Sharing our company culture
- Automotive vehicle knowledge
- Superior customer service skills
- Integrity, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic required
- Willing to learn
- Be a team player
- Receptive to new ideas
Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Service Advisor applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
- Monday-Friday Workweek. M-F: 7:30AM-5:30PM EST No weekend or evening work!
- Great pay PLUS bonus plan
- Employee discounts
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with generous Company match
- Health, RX, dental, and vision plans
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Continuing education/training opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Training / ASE certification bonus plan
- Most importantly, we treat our people like family!