Amazing opportunity! We have several immediate full-time openings in West Michigan for a superstar service advisor. If you have a track record of success, a strong commitment to ethics and want to work at one of the top shops in the nation. If you are a person that is a team player, has natural people talent and strong communication skills this position may be for you, read on.
- Greeting customers and obtaining information on their vehicle needs.
- Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Providing customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car.
- Managing and overseeing the shop workflow and schedule.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments.
- Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
Here are some of the other traits that we look for in a Superstar Service Advisor:
- Ethics & Honesty
- A goal-orientated mindset
- A positive attitude
- Sales & telephone skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Sharing our company culture
Driver's License (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Automotive service: 2 years (Preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Apply Now on Indeed: