Dytech Auto Group is a family owned service center with locations in the West Michigan area, as well as Illinois and Wisconsin. We have been in business since 1984 and love what we do! Visit www.dytechautogroup.com for more information.
Today, the Dytech Auto Group story, once told through a single leader with passion, is now told through the success of their partners, the testimonials of shop owners, and its group of thriving shops.
We have an amazing, full-time opening at our busy shop in Rockford, IL for an experienced Service Advisor/Writer. We enjoy working but we also like our time off too. Our shops are open Monday-Friday. No weekend work! We offer:
- Great pay plan
- Paid Personal Time Off Plan (PTO)
- 401k with generous Company match
- Multiple health, prescription, dental, and vision plans
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Continuing education/training opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Most importantly, we treat our people like family!
- Greeting customers and obtaining information on their vehicle needs.
- Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Providing customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car.
- Managing and overseeing the shop workflow and schedule.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments.
- Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
Here are some of the other traits that we look for in a Superstar Service Advisor:
- Ethics & Honesty
- A goal-orientated mindset
- A positive attitude
- Sales & telephone skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Sharing our company culture
Driver's License (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Automotive service: 2 years (Preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Apply Now on Indeed - Apply Here