Keusch Super Service is now a Dytech company! Dytech Auto Group is a rapidly growing auto repair/service company with locations in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin. We have been in business since 1984 and love what we do! Today, the Dytech Auto Group story, once told through a single leader with passion, is now told through the success of their partners, the testimonials of shop owners, and its group of thriving employees and shops.
We have an amazing, full-time opening at our busy shop in Portland, MI for an experienced Automotive Technician. We are looking for CAREER-MINDED individuals. Previous Automotive Technician experience is REQUIRED for this position!
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Inspect vehicles on a daily basis
- Make sure to leave a vehicle better than when it was dispatched to you. Pay attention to hand and footprints that could have been left by yourself when servicing the vehicle. Use floor mats and other protective practices when needed.
- Use current digital vehicle inspection system to enter the Vin#, vehicle’s plate, and mileage and to log inspection and all recommendations and work.
- Perform a thorough inspection addressing all concerns, safety issues, and maintenance needs for the vehicle.
- As repairs are approved or declined, follow through in an efficient way and carry yourself in a professional manner.
- Perform approved repairs to vehicles.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Complies with state vehicle repair requirements and is actively seeking a Master Mechanic certification.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities; reading technical publications and seeking further knowledge to improve on the Technicians career.
- Integrity, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic required
- Willing to learn
- Be a team player
- Receptive to new ideas
Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Automotive Technician applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
For an Experienced Automotive Diesel Technician, We Offer:
- Monday-Friday Workweek. No weekend or evening work!
- Great pay PLUS bonus plan
- Employee discounts
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with generous Company match
- Health, RX, dental, and vision plans
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Signing bonus
- Continuing education/training opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Training / ASE certification bonus plan
- Most importantly, we treat our people like family!