Perry Automotive - Elkhart is now a Dytech company! Dytech Auto Group is a rapidly growing auto repair/service company with locations in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin. We have been in business since 1984 and love what we do! Today, the Dytech Auto Group story, once told through a single leader with passion, is now told through the success of their partners, the testimonials of shop owners, and its group of thriving employees and shops.
We currently have an amazing, full-time opening at our busy shop located at 57941 SR 19, Elkhart, IN 46517 for an Experienced Automotive Technician. We are looking for CAREER-MINDED individuals. Previous Automotive Technician or trade school experience is REQUIRED for this position!
- Know, adhere, and act in a manner aligned with safety and environmental standards for maintenance/repair facilities.
- Learn how to diagnose and repair basic automotive including brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical, while adhering to state/local laws and guidelines.
- Install and perform tire maintenance and/or services
- Perform fluid services on most vehicles including oil, transmission fluid, differential fluid, and others.
- Safely operate and maintain customer or warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Keep a clean, safe, and organized working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Other duties as assigned by the service manager and service advisors as needed.
- 6 months of relevant experience preferred in an automotive repair facility or trade school
- Desire and willingness to learn how to be an Automotive Technician
- Integrity, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic required
- Willingness to learn and obtain required State or Local certifications
- Be a team player
- Receptive to new ideas
Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Entry Level Automotive Technician applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
- Monday-Friday Workweek. M-F: 8AM-5PM EST No weekend or evening work!
- Great pay PLUS bonus plan
- Employee discounts
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 4 01k with generous Company match
- Health, RX, dental, and vision plans
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Continuing education/training opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Training / ASE certification bonus plan
- Most importantly, we treat our people like family!