Dytech Auto Group is a rapidly growing multi-shop auto repair/service company with locations in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin. We have been in business since 1984 and love what we do! Today, the Dytech Auto Group story, once told through a single leader with passion, is now told through the success of their partners, the testimonials of shop owners, and its group of thriving employees and shops.
Due to our growth, we currently have an amazing, full-time opening at our busy office located at 161 Ottawa Ave. NW, Suite 401 for a Financial Analyst. We are looking for a career-minded individual. Previous FP & A Analyst experience is required for this position!
Reporting to the Chief Acquisition Officer (CAO) and interfacing frequently with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), the FP&A Analyst will be responsible for supporting Corporate Development and Corporate Finance efforts across the organization. This position will handle multiple assignments in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment and have direct interaction with the executive team.
The FP&A Analyst position at Dytech Auto Group is an integral position within the Acquisition and Finance teams. Team members are expected to support the company’s mission and core values. More specifically, the new Financial Analyst will:
- Identify, screen, and evaluate M&A and investment opportunities
- Drive all aspects of M&A process including valuation, term sheet preparation, due diligence, and negotiations
- Engage cross-functional teams to execute and integrate M&A deals
- Monthly financial statement analysis
- Provide insightful and actionable analysis to identify opportunities to improve process, efficiency, profitability, and productivity
- Own and understand all data (structured and unstructured) and support the cleansing mapping of data to ensure integrity
- Assist with Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Evaluate financial and operational performance by analyzing past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations
- Ad hoc financial analysis duties as assigned by the CAO and CFO
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting with a minimum of three years of experience with a strong focus in financial planning, M&A, financial analysis and business case modeling.
- Strong business acumen and learning agility.
- Positive, professional and service-oriented demeanor.
- Excellent communication and story-telling skills.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to initiate, prioritize, follow through on projects, work independently, and be self-directed.
- High level of proficiency with accounting and analytical tools.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of management in a professional and highly confidential corporate environment.
- Uncompromised commitment to the highest level of confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities.
Join our team
By working with us, you will have the opportunity to solve problems, develop your career, and make a difference. You will find a wide range of benefits, including competitive compensation plans, employer-matched retirement accounts and medical coverage.